Creating functional and beautiful outdoor spaces
From gardens, tennis courts, pools and outdoor dining areas, to outdoor lighting, decks, paths and feature plantings, good landscape design is vital to any luxury lifestyle. At Ravida, we feel it is important to understand how you want to use the various outdoor spaces of your home, and the ‘look’ you want to achieve. In working to understand your desires and requirements, we generally break these spaces down into a number of key areas:
- Entertaining areas – for BBQ’s and alfresco dining
- Recreational areas – for pools and/or basketball hoops or lawn areas for playing
- Garden areas – to soften fence lines and provide colour, shade and beauty
- Functional areas – for clotheslines, rubbish bins and services
- Screening - to block neighbours, pool equipment, etc.
- Features – such as fountains, sculptures, lighting or feature trees.
Once we understand your needs and wants in these areas, we will develop a landscape plan, with all plants, equipment and materials selected according to your taste, requirements and budget, while also taking into account the vagaries of Melbourne’s dynamic climate.
We typically undertake this landscape consultation early in the concept design process so the home works seamlessly with the garden and outdoor areas. Then towards the end of construction of the home, we have meetings on-site, where it’s easier to visualise the spaces involved, confirm and finalise our plant and paving selections. This timing also enables landscaping work to commence during construction and coincide with the completion of the home.
As part of our 360-degree custom luxury-home service, Ravida (in partnership with our trusted landscape designers and suppliers), can offer advice, design and construction of:
- Lawns, garden beds and plantings
- Pools and spas
- Tennis courts, rebound walls and half-size basketball/netball courts
- Pool houses, Cabana’s, detached rumpus or games rooms
- Outdoor kitchens and wood-fired pizza ovens
- Courtyards, paving and driveways.
To find out more about how Ravida can create the perfect outdoor spaces for your new luxury home, please call David Scott at Ravida on 0437 740 654 or (03) 98921 0244. Alternatively, please complete the form below, and we will contact you.